Nestle After Eight Truffles
|Chocolate||7 Ounce, finely chopped (Milk or dark, Perugina bars)|
|Chocolate mints||8 3⁄4 Ounce (1 box , 30 mints total, Perugina After Eight)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts/Almonds /cocoa||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finely chopped, toasted (for coating truffle)|
1. Take a medium bowl and add mints and chocolate.
2. Take a small saucepan and add cream and gently boil it.
3. Spoon over chocolate mixture and keep it for a minute and stir them until smooth.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 15-20 minutes or until the mixture gets slightly thickened.
5. Take a baking sheet lined with waxed paper and drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixture over it and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes. Shape the chocolate mixtures into balls and coat with cocoa or nuts.
6. Refrigerate the balls after storing in airtight container.
7. Serve the Nestle after eight truffles as a dessert after dinner.