Nestle After Eight Truffles
|Chocolate||7 Ounce, finely chopped (Milk or dark, Perugina bars)|
|Chocolate mints||8 3⁄4 Ounce (1 box , 30 mints total, Perugina After Eight)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts/Almonds /cocoa||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finely chopped, toasted (for coating truffle)|
1. Take a medium bowl and add mints and chocolate.
2. Take a small saucepan and add cream and gently boil it.
3. Spoon over chocolate mixture and keep it for a minute and stir them until smooth.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 15-20 minutes or until the mixture gets slightly thickened.
5. Take a baking sheet lined with waxed paper and drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixture over it and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes. Shape the chocolate mixtures into balls and coat with cocoa or nuts.
6. Refrigerate the balls after storing in airtight container.
7. Serve the Nestle after eight truffles as a dessert after dinner.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3762 Calories from Fat 2441
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 279 g428.9%
Saturated Fat 123.4 g617.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 194.9 mg65%
Sodium 233 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 292 g97.5%
Dietary Fiber 27.6 g110.4%
Sugars 247 g
Protein 43 g85.7%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 51% Iron 91.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet