Chocolate Nut Truffles
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 gram)|
|Finely grated orange rind||To Taste|
|Walnuts||1 Ounce, finely chopped (25 gram)|
|Chocolate||6 Ounce, melted (175 gram)|
|Brandy||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Chocolate vermicelli||4 Tablespoon (for coating)|
1) Chop the walnuts and grate the orange rind finely.
2) In a bowl, put all the ingredients, except the vermicelli, and beat together for 2 to 3 minutes until well mixed.
3) Leave the mixture in a cool place until firm, then shape into about 20 balls.
4) In another bowl, put the chocolate vermicelli, add the truffles one at a time and shake the bowl until evenly coated.
5) Keep the bowl to chill in the refrigerator until firm.
about 1 hour.
6) Open freeze the fruffles until firm, then pack in a rigid container, separating each layer with foil.
8) Seal the container, label and return to the freezer.
11) On a serving platter, place the truffles.
12) Let them thaw at room temperature for around 2 hours and serve.