Two To Truffles
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Red sprinkles||1 Tablespoon|
1. In large saucepan, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk.
2. Take away from heat and mix in vanilla. Transfer the mixture into a medium sized bowl bowl.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
4. Using your fingers, gently shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
5. Roll in red sprinkles and decorate them.
6. This will come up to 6 dozen truffles. Eat how much ever you want and refrigerate the rest in a tightly covered dish.
Image Courtesy: hbh416.blogspot.com