Chocolate Nut Truffles
|Vanilla wafer crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Toasted pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Whipping cream||4 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate flavored liqueur||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) Combine together the vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans, cocoa and 2 cups of confectioner's sugar in a large bowl.
2) Add the liqueur and whipping cream.
3) Stir the mixture till the ingredients have all blended well together.
4) Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls. In confectioners-€™ sugar, roll the balls.
5) Serve at room temperature or heat very slightly to serve lukewarm. Makes a good dessert. To store, simply place in an airtight container and store in a cool place.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2097 Calories from Fat 513
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.5%
Saturated Fat 22.6 g112.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 96.4 mg32.1%
Sodium 1577.7 mg65.7%
Total Carbohydrates 390 g129.8%
Dietary Fiber 16.2 g64.8%
Sugars 253.6 g
Protein 21 g41.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 21.3% Iron 66.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet