Chocolate Nut Truffles
|Vanilla wafer crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Toasted pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Whipping cream||4 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate flavored liqueur||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) Combine together the vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans, cocoa and 2 cups of confectioner's sugar in a large bowl.
2) Add the liqueur and whipping cream.
3) Stir the mixture till the ingredients have all blended well together.
4) Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls. In confectioners-€™ sugar, roll the balls.
5) Serve at room temperature or heat very slightly to serve lukewarm. Makes a good dessert. To store, simply place in an airtight container and store in a cool place.