Grand Marnier Chocolate Truffles
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
|Semisweet chocolate||5 Ounce, finely grated|
|Egg yolk||1 (At Room Temperature)|
|Grand marnier/Other favorite liqueur||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened cocoa||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sifted|
1. Add the chocolate to the grater attachment of food processor or grate them using hands. Ensure that they are at room temperature.
2. Take butter in the medium bowl and whip the butter in it until it turns fluffy
3. Fold in the grated chocolate, liqueur, egg yolk and continue beating it until the mixture turns smooth and gets evenly colored.
4. Take a shallow bowl and sift the cocoa over the plate.
5. Mold the chocolate filling mixture into small bite-sized balls of ½ inch diameter by placing them between the hands.
6. Dunk them into cocoa and allow it to roll the coat evenly.
7. Using spoon separate the truffles from cocoa and add it to the serving plate.
8. Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1713 Calories from Fat 790
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g163.9%
Saturated Fat 42 g210%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 249.6 mg83.2%
Sodium 26.1 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 202 g67.3%
Dietary Fiber 79.8 g319.2%
Sugars 77.3 g
Protein 44 g88.6%
Vitamin A 19.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.2% Iron 27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet