Grand Marnier Chocolate Truffles
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
|Semisweet chocolate||5 Ounce, finely grated|
|Egg yolk||1 (At Room Temperature)|
|Grand marnier/Other favorite liqueur||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened cocoa||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sifted|
1. Add the chocolate to the grater attachment of food processor or grate them using hands. Ensure that they are at room temperature.
2. Take butter in the medium bowl and whip the butter in it until it turns fluffy
3. Fold in the grated chocolate, liqueur, egg yolk and continue beating it until the mixture turns smooth and gets evenly colored.
4. Take a shallow bowl and sift the cocoa over the plate.
5. Mold the chocolate filling mixture into small bite-sized balls of ½ inch diameter by placing them between the hands.
6. Dunk them into cocoa and allow it to roll the coat evenly.
7. Using spoon separate the truffles from cocoa and add it to the serving plate.
8. Serve as required.