The beauty of this recipe is that you can use any fish you like, so go ahead and make sure use the least expensive one you can find. It is very easy to make and elegant enough to entertain.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
127 Gram, divided (1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon)
2 Tablespoon, chopped
1 Large (with skin)
1. Prep the fish by removing all extra bones.
2. Season it with salt and white pepper. If the fish has skin, dust a little bit of flour on the skin.
3. In a small saucepan put the orange and lime juice.
4. Into a little bowl take the cornstarch and dissolve it with a little bit of the juice.
5. Add to the pan. Add the zests. Mix constantly until liquid starts to boil and thicken a bit.
6. Add the butter and stir until melted. Add the cilantro and set aside.
7. Heat a large skillet until really hot.
8. Add some olive oil to the very hot skillet. Place the fish in the skillet, skin side down.
9. Press fish down with a spatula so skin sears and sets. Put 1 tablespoon butter.
10. Cook for about 3 minutes. Flip and cook for an extra 4 minutes.
11. On a serving platter serve the fish drizzled with the prepared citrus butter.