1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place cleaned fish into an oven proof dish.
3. In a bowl mix the butter, salt, lime zest, lime juice and parsley.
4. Add the lime butter to the fish. Spread well.
5. Bake for about 17 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
6. Cut fish into pieces.
7. In a serving plate, serve the fish slices with melted butter on top and vegetables or side dish of choice.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 230 Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.8%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.9 mg25.3%
Sodium 518.4 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 0.77 g0.26%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 12 g24.2%
Vitamin A 17%
Vitamin C 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet