2 Tablespoon (plus extra for the skin of the fish)
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a mortar and pestal, grind the garlic, salt, pepper, and rosemary until a paste has been formed.
3) Thin out the paste with the lemon juice and olive oil.
4) Place your fish on a baking sheet and rub the skin with olive oil.
5) Sprinkle some salt and pepper for extra flavor - especially if you like to eat the skin.
6) Spread the marinade on each filet, place the lemon slices inside.
7) Close the fish up and roast it in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the flesh is opaque and flaky.
8) Tranfer the fish to a decorative serving plate and serve while it is still hot.