Microwave Buttered Trout
|Trout||4 , cleaned, heads cut off|
|Chopped spring onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Arrange the trouts on the chopping board. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper inside and out.
2) Place the fish around the edge of a large microwavable plate. Let the tail ends of the fish overlap.
3) Add a quarter piece of butter over each of the trout.
4) Sprinkled chopped parsley and onions on top of each of the fish.
5) Cover the plate and cook for about 7 minutes in the microwave.
6) Halfway through the cooking time, turn the plate a quarter.
7) Let the trout pieces stand under the cover for about 10 minutes.
8) Once ready to serve, re-heat the trout in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
9) Garnish the fish with lemon wedges and cress.
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.2%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131.5 mg43.8%
Sodium 224.2 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.79 g3.2%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 48 g95.3%
Vitamin A 19.2% Vitamin C 32.4%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet