Microwave Buttered Trout
|Trout||4 , cleaned, heads cut off|
|Chopped spring onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Arrange the trouts on the chopping board. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper inside and out.
2) Place the fish around the edge of a large microwavable plate. Let the tail ends of the fish overlap.
3) Add a quarter piece of butter over each of the trout.
4) Sprinkled chopped parsley and onions on top of each of the fish.
5) Cover the plate and cook for about 7 minutes in the microwave.
6) Halfway through the cooking time, turn the plate a quarter.
7) Let the trout pieces stand under the cover for about 10 minutes.
8) Once ready to serve, re-heat the trout in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
9) Garnish the fish with lemon wedges and cress.