Barry makes a very healthy fish dish adapted from slimming world with no syns, substituting Mackerel with Trout....includes a nice drop of the fish too!
Zest of lemon
1 , finely chopped and divided
Zest of orange
Trout fillets/Mackerel fillets
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided
50 Gram, finely chopped
1. Slit the fish and set aside.
2. Remove the membranes of orange and set aside.
3. In a bowl, add in the lemon zest, half of red chili, orange zest and coriander leaves. Mix well and place into the slit.
4. Grill for 5 minutes.
5. For watercress salad – in a large bowl, mix together watercress, onion and red chilli.
6. Add in the orange and toss well.
7. Take out the fish and garnish with coriander.
8. Serve fish trout with watercress salad.