Trout With Courgettes
|Trout||2 , gutted|
|Chopped dill||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon wedges||4 (For Garnish)|
|Dill sprigs||1 (For Garnish)|
1) In a wok, melt the butter.
2) Toss in the gutted trout.
3) Cook the trout till it browns well on the underside. Flip the trout over gently. Brown the other side as well.
4) Slice the courgettes and add them into the wok over the fish.
5) Add in chopped dill. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
6) Cover the wok. Cook over low flame for about 20 minutes. Flip them over once in between.
7) Plate the trout. Spoon the seasoned courgettes around and over it.
8) Garnish the dish with lemon wedges and dill sprigs.