Spicy Grilled Trout
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Red pepper||1 Dash|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Sliced ripe olives||3 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the Trout Fillert under cold running water. Pat them dry.
2) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, garlic clove and red pepper. Stir to mix.
3) In a durable zip lock pouch, add in the fillets. Pour in the marinade. Zip up the pouch. Place the pouch in a shallow pan. Place in the refrigerator to chill for about 60 minutes. Keep turning over the fillets in the marinade.
4) Spray a wire grilling basket with cooking spray. Arrange the fillets in the basket. Grill them placed 4 inches above medium hot coals.
5) Grill the trout for 5 minutes on each side. Keep basting regularly with the marinade.
6) Serve the Spicy Grilled Trout garnished with olive slices.