Trout with Almonds
|Flaked almonds||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Butter||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Frozen trout||24 Ounce (2 Pieces, About 12 Ounce Or 350 Gram Each)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (Use According To Taste)|
1) In a dish, place the almonds and 25 g/1 oz butter, roast in the microwave for 4 minutes, stirring once, keep aside.
2) Season the trout with the lemon, salt, and pepper to taste.
3) Dot the trout with butter and microwave for 7 minutes.
4) Sprinkle over the roasted almonds on top and cook for another 2 minutes.
5) Serve the Trout with Almonds, immediately on individual serving plates.