Trout In Foil
|Pepper||To Taste, milled|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 gram)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Char the trout leaving on the head. Wipe dry.
2) On a large square of buttered foil arrange the trout.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
4) Put 1/2 oz (15 g) butter in small pieces on each one.
5) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
6) Decorate with 1-2 thinly sliced lemon on top of each fish.
7) Wrap the paper carefully to seal.
8) Draw opposite sides of the foil together over the fish and fold closed.
9) Turn up both ends to seal completely.
10) Place over glowing coals and cook for 25-30 minutes turning occasionally.
11) Serve from the package with the juices and melted butter poured over the trout.