Lemon Sesame Rainbow Trout
|Rainbow trout||6 , pan dressed|
|Trout||6 , pan dressed (Rainbow)|
|Melted fat/Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the charcoal grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Wash the fish to clean and dry them.
4. In a bowl mix oil, sesame seeds, lemon juice and seasonings to form a sauce.
5. In a well-greased, hinged wire grill, place the fish.
6. Place the rack at a distance of 5 inches from the coal.
7. Brush sesame sauce on the fish.
8. Cook for about 7-10 minutes until the fish flakes.
9. Serve with hot sauce.