Rice Stuffed Baked Trout
|Trout||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), boiled|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Mixed spice||1 Dash (for fish)|
1) Wipe the fillet of a trout dry after washing it properly.
2) Add salt on the outside while spreading melted butter on the inside .
3) Add chopped onion, celery and parsley with mixed spice, boiled rice and butter.
4) Mix it with boiling water.
5) Fill the trout with the mixture and hold it in place with bamboo skewers or similar sticks.
6) Take a baking dish and place the trout in it.
7) Cook the trout for 7 minutes after sprinkling it with paprika.
8) Turn the fillet over after it has been cooked for 3 minutes.
9) Serve hot with a garnish of your choice.