Buttery Trout With Capers
|Trout fillets||4 (Thick)|
|Butter squeeze||100 Gram|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Capers||2 Tablespoon, rinsed|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional 200C/gas 6.
2) Take the fish and rinse it properly before patting it dry with te help of kitchen paper.
3) Take a roasting tray and place the seasoned fish in it, dabbing with1/3 rd of the butter.
4) Place tray in a pre-heated oven and roast for 12 minutes.
5) Take a frying pan and melt rest of the butter in it.
6) Increase the heat until the butter becomes brown.
7) Remove from heat and add capers, parsley and lemon juice to it.
8) Pour the sauce over the roasted fish.
9) Serve as required.