Trout With Herbs
|Whole wheat flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Trout||4 , cleaned|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Juice Of 1/2 Lemon)|
|Chopped mixed herbs||1 Tablespoon (Parsley, Chives And Thyme)|
1) Coat the trout with flour, salt and pepper mixture.
2) In a heavy frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Fry the fish in oil for 5-6 minutes from all the sides until browned.
3) On a warm serving dish, arrange the fried fish and keep it hot.
4) With a kitchen paper, wipe the excess oil from the frying pan.
5) In the pan, add butter and let it sizzle until golden brown.
6) Quickly mix the herbs, juice of lemon, salt and pepper in butter.
7) Pour the sauce over the hot trouts and serve at once.