Chef John Longo shows how to prepare Blackened trout with homefries. It is an extremely easy but yummy recipe. John shares the secret to make blackened trouts in the video. Watch the video and learn.....
4 Tablespoon (Cajun Style)
Boiled sweet potatoes
3 Clove (15 gm)
1. Coat the trout fillets with the rub.
2. Heat a pan extremely to blacken the trout nicely.
3. Melt butter and put fillets in it to blacken them.
4. Cook them for a minute on each side.
5. Slice the potatoes and add to the trouts pan.
6. Add some butter to the pan.
7. Add garlic cloves and seasoning salt. Saute it.
8. Serve the blackened trouts and home fried potatoes.