1. Prepare a baking dish spray it with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, egg whites and oil, mix it well and pour the batter in the baking dish and bake it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4. Start on the filling, in a large pot put the cranberries, water and sugar bring it to a boil and cook for 6-8 minutes or until the cranberries become soft.
5. Remove form heat and let it cool for sometime then add the cherry preserve, maraschinos cherry juice and almond extract and mix well.
6. In a small saucepan melt the white chocolate bar along with the cream.
7. In stand mixer bowl combine butter, crème cheese, powdered sugar, blend them together to get a smooth texture.
8. Add the melted chocolate mixture to the cream cheese frosting along with the vanilla extract and blend.
9. In a large trifle bowl start assembling the trifle, the bottom layer should be of crumbled cake then spread the second layer of frosting followed by 1 ½ cup of cranberry filling, spread evenly.
10. Repeat the same procedure until all ingredients are over; ensure the top most layers should be dollops of frosting on the side and chocolate shavings on top.
11. Serve the delicious cranberries and cherry trifle after a hearty Christmas dinner.