Easy Pear Trifle
|Egg custard mix||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Vanilla wafers||2 Cup (32 tbs), quartered|
|Orange juice/Sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned pear halves||17 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 1 Pound, 1 Ounce)|
|Frozen dessert topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. As per package directions, make egg custard with 1 3/4 cups milk.
2. Remove from heat and refrigerate.
3. In a small bowl, toss vanilla wafers with orange juice and remove 1/2 cup of the mixture.
4. With remaining cookie mixture, line bottom of 1 1/2 quart serving dish.
5. Arrange pear halves over crumbs, spoon custard over pears and sprinkle surface with reserved 1/2 cup crumbs.
6. Place in freezer to chill quickly for about 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Decorate with topping and serve immediately.