1) As per the directions on the package, make the vanilla pudding with 1 Â¾ cups skim milk.
2) Once the pudding has thickened, add the yogurt and stir till the ingredients have blended well.
3) Cut the angel food cake into cubes of 1-inch each.
4) In order to assemble the trifle, on the bottom of a deep glass bowl, place 1/3rd of the cake cubes.
5) Over the cake, spread 1/3rd of the pudding mixture.
6) Repeat the cake, pudding and strawberries layers about 2 more times, till the ingredients are all used up.
7) Sprinkle sliced toasted almonds all over and serve the trifle at room temperature or chilled as a dessert.