|Amaretti cookies||8 , crushed|
|Brandy/Amaretto liqueur||4 Tablespoon|
|Raspberries||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Low fat custard||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), canned|
|Canned low fat custard||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Ricotta||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Low Fat)|
|Low fat ricotta cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Almonds||2 Tablespoon, slivered|
|Slivered almonds||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1 Teaspoon|
1) In 4 dessert glasses, line the botton with Amaretti biscuts in equal proportions.
2) Sprinkle the brandy over them and let stand for 30 minutes or until mushy and soft.
3) Layer raspberries over cookies and reserve few for garnish.
4) Spoon custard over raspberries just to cover them.
5) Combine ricotta and almond extarct together and mix well.
6) Spoon the mixture over custard and make the topping smooth.
7) Let the dessert glasses chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
8) Just before serving sprinkle toasted almonds over trifles and dust with cocoa.
9) Decorate it with reserved raspberries and serve chilled immediately.