|Port wine jelly||2|
|Sponge cakes||3 (Oblong 11 X 7 Inches)|
|Sherry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberry conserve||1 Pound|
|Toasted slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned apricot halves||58 Ounce (2 Cans, 1 Pound,13 Ounce Each)|
|Passion fruit pulp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Pint, whipped|
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Read the instruction on the packet and make some port wine jelly.
2. In case you like, replace the port wine for half the quantity of water in the jelly.
3. Cool the jelly until set completely.
4. Make 3 pints with the custard powder and by following the instructions on packet. Also, use cream instead of the milk to get richer custard.
5. Slice the sponge cakes into squares of 2-inch each.
6. In two large or four smaller bowls, making layers of one layer sponge cake squares topped with a little sherry, sprinkle strawberry conserve and toasted almonds, port wine jelly, custard, cake, sherry, almonds, apricot halves, passion fruit pulp and custard.
7. Use clear plastic food wrap or aluminium foil to cover the bowl.
8. Serve immediately in a serving dish.