|Dried apricots||100 Gram, soak in water for 1 hour, remove seeds and cut into bits|
|Cream fresh||200 Gram|
|Grain sugar||100 Gram (For Syrup)|
1. Make a fatless sponge by whipping method using grain sugar, egg and flour.
2. Cut the sponge cake into half, sandwich with the jam and cut into cubes.
3. Peel the fruits and dice.
4. Arrange the sponge cake cubes in an oval dish and soak in the thin sugar syrup and Brandy.
5. Arrange all the fruits in layers over the cake.
6. Whip cream and sugar. Add flavouring and pile on top.
7. Decorate with cherries on top.