Creamy New York Cheesecake
|Plain non fat yogurt||3 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Fat free cookies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom and slightly up sides of 9/10 inch spring-form pan.
3. Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
4. With a rotary beater or hand mixer, beat yogurt cheese, honey, vanilla, arrowroot and egg whites until thoroughly blended.
5. Pour filling into crumb lined pan.
6. Bake for 60-75 minutes, until center is set and surface is lightly browned.
7. Remove from oven, cool to room temperature, refrigerate for several hours until thoroughly chilled.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2132 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.37 g0.56%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.2 mg0.7%
Sodium 937.4 mg39.1%
Total Carbohydrates 509 g169.6%
Dietary Fiber 16.6 g66.5%
Sugars 360 g
Protein 54 g108.6%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 15.3%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 93.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet