Creamy New York Cheesecake
|Plain non fat yogurt||3 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Fat free cookies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 300Â°F.
2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom and slightly up sides of 9/10 inch spring-form pan.
3. Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
4. With a rotary beater or hand mixer, beat yogurt cheese, honey, vanilla, arrowroot and egg whites until thoroughly blended.
5. Pour filling into crumb lined pan.
6. Bake for 60-75 minutes, until center is set and surface is lightly browned.
7. Remove from oven, cool to room temperature, refrigerate for several hours until thoroughly chilled.