1. Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2. Take an 8-inch springform pan, grease it with butter and keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, and butter. Mix it well.
4. Put mixture in the bottom of springform pan and press it well. Tightly wrap the bottom of the pan with foil.
5. Place the pan in oven and bake for about 8-10 minutes.
6. In the meantime, in food processor, put cream cheese. Beat until soft, scraping down the bowl often.
7. Slowly add ¾ cup of sugar, beating constantly. Scrape, reduce the speed to low, and add eggs, one at a time.
8. Put vanilla, lemon juice, salt and sour cream in it. Using a spatula stir to combine. Pour the mixture over crust.
9. In a large baking pan, place the springform pan. Pour hot water into the large pan, so that it comes 1-inch up side of springform pan.
10. Place it in preheated oven, and bake for 1-1/4 hour. Turn off oven.
11. Remove the pan from oven, and carefully run a knife around the edge of cake.
12. Place the pan back in oven, and allow it to cool for an hour, in the warm temperature of oven.
13. After an hour place the pan on wire rack and let it cool completely. Slowly open the spring and remove the pan.
14. Serve cheesecake with chocolate sauce.