1 Large, peeled and sliced across into thin rounds
1 Large, sliced across thinly
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into three.
4. In a deep bowl, mix the ground hamburger with the ground hamburger, garlic powder, kosher salt, jalapeno lime pepper seasoning, breadcrumbs, jalapenos, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and egg, with your hands.
5. Make patties out of the hamburger mixture , big enough to cover each tortilla.
6. In a greased broiler pan, place the burger patties. Broil until one side is brown and then turn over to broil the other side.
7. On the top of a tortilla, lay a burger patty, followed by strips of the sliced pepper jack. Top with a slice of sweet onion and avocado.
8. Using a ladle, add some homemade picante sauce on top of the Avocados.
9. Place another fried tortilla on top of the sauce.
10. This dish is best served warm, accompanied with tomato ketchup.