1. Using a food processor knead the white flour, salt, butter and cottage cheese together to get sticky dough.
2. Divide the dough into 4 balls. Wrap each of them with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll out the balls into flat circles.
5. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top of the rolled out dough. Press it into the dough.
6. Cut quarters out of the rolled out dough. Roll each quarter into a roll.
7. In a greased baking pan, place the rolls.
8. Brush some molten butter on the rolls.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 400 F, for 20-25 minutes.
10. Let them cook in the baking pan, for 10 more minutes.