1 Large, scrubbed and diced into small pieces,with the skin on
300 Milliliter (preferably home made)
2 Large, beaten lightly
200 Gram, shredded
150 Gram, chopped finely
3 Cup (48 tbs) (preferably home made)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Fry the tortillas and bend them half ways, to make taco shells. Let them cool and harden.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs and beat them lightly. Season with a little black pepper, to taste.
3. Chop the Chorizo into small pieces.
4. Shred the cheese.
5. Chop the onions.
6. Peel, stone and chop the avocadoes.
7. In a non stick frying pan, add the oil and brown the chorizo. Set aside in a bowl.
8. In another frying pan, heat the butter and sauté’ the onions and jalapenos on medium heat.
9. Add the diced potatoes to the pan and fry until they turn brown.
10. Pour in the chicken/beef stock and stir well. Simmer on low heat for 5-10 minutes, until the liquid is reduced.
11. Add the browned chilli to the pan and mix well, with the potatoes.
12. Pour the beaten eggs, into the pan and stir well to mix with the chilli and potatoes mixture. Allow to cook, until the eggs are set.
13. Take a hard taco shell and fill in the chilli-potato mixture. Top with some shredded cheese and chopped avocado, followed by the Picante sauce.