1. Cut the tortillas into medium sized nachos.
2. Mix the grated Chihuahua cheese and Colby cheese together.
3. Slice the jalapeno peppers into thin slices.
1. In a frying skillet, add some oil and deep fry the tortilla pieces, on medium high heat.
2. Place the fried tortillas on a large paper towel, to remove the extra oil adhering to them.
3. Sprinkle the mixed cheese, on top of each of the fried tortilla pieces.
4. Put a slice of the jalapenos peppers, on top of the cheese, for each of the chips.
5. Broil the nachos on high heat, until the cheese melts.
6. Serve as a snack, with some spicy tomato salsa.