An easy pie recipe that has a great sweet and tart flavor combination!
8 Ounce, softened
Sweetened condensed milk
Key lime juice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Graham cracker pie crust
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixed add the softened cream cheese. Beat it until soft and creamy.
3. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk. Beat until combined.
4. Add the egg yolks and beat well.
5. Pour in the key lime juice.Blend it in.
6. Spoon in the mixture in the pie crust and spread evenly with a spatula.
7. Place the pie crust on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until the filling begins to set up.
8. Remove from oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
9. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
10. Top with a tablespoon of whipped cream and serve.