This is my version of a Chicago Style Polish Sausage Sandwich. My little twist is grilling it on a cedar plank. Enjoy!
Please see video
1) Soak the cedar plank in water few hours before you start grilling.
2) Then preheat the plank.
3) Put the polish sausages on the plank and grill them from all sides until done.
4) Take a hoagie roll and place the sausage in it.
5) Spread some yellow mustard sauce and grilled onions on it.
6) Place some Chicago peppers and the sandwich is ready.
If you too like the smoky flavor of the food cooked on the cedar plank then, you will like this video for sure. The chef makes a Chicago style sandwich on plank with some twist. Watch the video to know the twist.