1. Cook rice and place in a bowl. Add A while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains.
2. Peel avocado and cut it into 8 strips.
3. Cover a bamboo sushi-roll mat with plastic wrap. Cut nori sheet in half and place it on the bamboo sushi-roll mat, shiny side down.
4. Spread 1/4 of sushi rice (1.) on the nori sheet using your finger tips, little bit moistened with water. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the sushi rice and turn it over so that the nori sheet facing you.
5. Place avocado and imitation crab sticks lengthwise on the nori sheet. (cut them if too long.)
6. Roll the bamboo mat forward, hold the line of ingredients firmly with your fingers, stop and leave about 1/3 inch of sushi rice, make sure all the ingredients are pressed in, roll it completely, gently press the mat around the roll to shape it (do not squeeze).
7. With a moistened knife (bread knife cuts well!) cut the roll into 6 pieces (re-wet as needed. don't push but pull to cut!).
8. Serve with soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger.