This is my favorite low carb breakfast recipe. Hope you enjoy.
Salt and pepper
2 Tablespoon, grated
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed
2 , beaten
Olive oil spray
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil, add in the eggs and cook for 12 minutes.
2. Take out the eggs and place into a cold water bath. Peel each egg over running water and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
4. In a large bowl, add in the sausage meat and season with onions, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, sage, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients with hands.
5. Divide meat into 5 sections. Flatten each section and dip into the carbquik mixture.
6. Dip the eggs into the carbquick, place over the patties and fold over the egg. Repeat the process with rest of the ingredients.
7. Dip each ball into the beaten egg and coat with pork rind.
8. Place the balls in a baking dish and grease with olive oil spray.
9. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
This is one breakfast dish that you would want to make as often as possible. Like the title suggests, it has less carbs, but I suggest that you use lean meats to make it, because you don't want bad fats. Learn how to make this recipe from this video. Mazel Tov!