Beef Balls Heidelberg
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Caraway seeds||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soft rye bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned whole potatoes||16 Ounce, drained and cut into 1/4 inch slices (1 Can)|
|Canned sauerkraut||16 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
1. In a bowl add first 8 ingredients and combine.
2. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
3. In a large skillet heat oil over medium high.
4. Drop the balls and brown.
5. Add potatoes and sauerkraut.
6. Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Serve hot.