California Bean Salad
|French beans||1 Ounce, cooked (25 Grams)|
|Fresh pineapple slices/2 pineapple rings||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Canned pineapple chunks in natural juices||4 Ounce (Or As Needed)|
|Onion||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Oil free french dressing||1 Teaspoon|
1. Peel orange and cut into thin slices.
2. Dice celery, beans and pineapple.
3. Finely chop onion.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients with French dressing.
5. Refrigerate salad for 30 minutes for the flavours to merge.
6. Serve chilled California Salad in a nice salad plate.