|For oriental version|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Chopped crystallized ginger||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For french version|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Burgundy wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. To prepare the steaks score both sides of the in a diamond pattern about 1/8-inch deep.
2. In a large, shallow baking dish combine all ingredients.
3. Coat steaks with the marinade and turn four times during a 2-hour period of marinating in the refrigerator.
4. Remove steak from the marinade and broil for 7 minutes on each side.
5. To serve, cut steak diagonally into thin slices.