Tarn Produce Stuffed California Tomatoes Mediterranean
|California tomatoes||8 Large|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Lemon juice||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh mint/Dried mint - 1 teaspoon||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked|
|Raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), soaked in boiling water for 20 minutes and drained|
1. Cut slice from stem ends of tomatoes.
2. Scoop out center with spoon and reserve.
3. Remove seeds and turn tomatoes cut side down on paper towel to drain.
4. Seed and chop reserved centers.
5. In a bowl combine with the next 6 ingredients.
6. Stir in oil, rice and raisins.
7. Stuff tomatoes with rice mixture and serve.