|New potatoes||1 Pound, cooked (500 Grams)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||8 Ounce (1 Small Can)|
|Cottage cheese||5 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Chicken/Ham||1⁄2 Pound, cooked (250 Grams)|
1) Cut the potatoes into dice.
2) Drain pineapple from the can and keep aside the juice of other uses.
3) Separate the leaves of chicory, wash well and drain.
4) Add the pineapple chunks, cottage cheese and meat (cut into cubes) to the potatoes and blend gently together.
5) On a round plate arrange the chicory leaves, radiating from the centre.
6) Place the potato mixture in the centre and sprinkle lightly with paprika pepper and salt.
7) Serve the Florida potatoes as a side dish.
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 41.5 mg13.8%
Sodium 463.5 mg19.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 17 g33.9%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 19.9%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet