Absolutely loved the Texas Macaroni recipe. First cook the macaroni, then once done add in a bowl with chopped peppers, chilies, onion, grated cheese and milk, mix it all up. Once all bonded together add bacon on top and cook for 20 minutes in the oven. I topped extra cheese at the end and finished it under the grill to give a nice brown topping. A fantastically easy, yet gorgeous dish will come out.
2 , chopped finely (1-2)
Green bell pepper
2 Large, deseeded, chopped
4 , chopped
1 , finely chopped
1. In a pan of boiling water cook macaroni for 12 minutes or until al dente. Drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F (gas mark 4).
3. In a large mining bowl, place macaroni and pour milk on top.
4. Add cheese, reserving some for garnish, pepper, onion, and chili.
5. Season with onion salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
6. Into a baking dish, transfer the mixture and sprinkle bacon evenly on top.
7. Pop in oven and bake for 20 minutes. In the last few minutes of cooking, spread reserved cheese on top and cook until nice and brown.