Sugar - 1 cup
Orange - 1, juice and rind
Lemon - 1, juice and rind
Cornstarch - 1 tablespoon
Egg yolks - 6, beaten
Egg whites - 2, stiffly beaten
1. In a bowl, add 1 cup wine, juices and rinds of lemon and orange; bring to a boil.
2. In another bowl, dissolve cornstarch in remaining wine and add to the boiling mixture.
3. Keep stirring continuously, until slightly thickened, stir a little sauce into egg yolks, and return to pan. Cook for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
4. In a bowl, add stiffly beaten egg whites and fold in the cornstarch mixture. Chill for about 3 hours.
5. Into dessert glasses spoon the crÃ¨me.
6. Serve chilled.