2. Take a bowl and combine rice, ¼ cup soup, olives and green pepper.
3. Create a pocket by slitting each chop from the outer edge and fill it with rice mixture.
4. Fasten the chops with skewers or toothpicks.
5. Take a skillet, brown chops, and drain off excess fat.
6. Stir in tomatoes, garlic cloves and onions and cook by covering for about 1 ¼ hours until the ingredients get blended well. Mixture should be stirred occasionally during the cooking time.
7. Serve the Texas Pork Chops with beans or mash, spooning the thick gravy sauce on top.