|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange||1 Medium, peeled, sectioned, and chopped|
|Chicken breast||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped, cooked (skinned before cooking and cooked without salt)|
|Avocado||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Curly lettuce leaves||4|
|Whole wheat bread slice||4 , thinly sliced, toasted|
1) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients to combine.
2) Stir to blend thoroughly.
3) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
4) In another bowl, add orange, chicken, and avocado to combine.
5) Line each bread slice with one lettuce leaf.
6) Spread fruit-chicken mixture evenly over lettuce leaves.
7) Serve the bread slices by topping with reserved mayonnaise mixture.