|Fresh red chili pepper||1|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh pineapple slices||4|
|Sweet red pepper||1|
|Sweet pepper||1 (yellow or green)|
1) Seed the red chili pepper and finely chop it.
2) Put it into a bowl with the oil, vinegar and seasoning and with a fork mix well.
3) Peel and chop the fresh pineapple, or drain and chop the canned pineapple.
6) Seed the peppers and chop them.
5) Peel and slice the bananas.
6) Cut the avocado into half, discard the seed, peel and cut into chunks.
7) In the bowl, combine chili pepper with slices banana, pineapple chunks, avocado and peppers.
8) Lightly toss the salad and put into a serving dish.
9) Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
10) Serve the salad with chicken or seafood.