|Beef stew meat||2 1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Beer||2 Cup (32 tbs) (As Required)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh tomatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cooked pinto beans||5 1⁄2 Cup (88 tbs), drained|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon, dried|
|Jalapeno peppers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Hot pepper sauce||5 Teaspoon|
1) Allow beef to be marinated in beer for at least 8 hours.
2) Drain the excess marinade from beef and dry gently on paper towels.
3) In a large kettle, brown beef in hot oil.
4) Stir in green pepper, onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans and sautÃ© them for 1 hour on medium heat.
5) Mix in spices, jalapeno peppers and hot pepper sauce and cook again for 2 hours longer.
6) Serve hot.