California Tuna Bake
|Rotini macaroni||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained and flaked coarsely (1 Can)|
|Peas||10 Ounce, frozen, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Pimiento stuffed olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, seasoned|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, cubed (1 Package)|
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a large bowl, add macaroni, tuna, peas, olives, and onion. Toss lightly.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Toss again.
4) Add the soup into it until evenly coated.
5) Add cream-cheese cubes.
6) Mound mixture into an 8-cup baking dish. Keep covered.
7) Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly-hot.
8) Serve hot.