|Reduced sodium soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry red wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1 Can)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped|
|Round steak||2 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed|
1. In a glass baking dish, mix the soy sauce, wine, pepper, grated ginger, and garlic to make the marinade.
2. Marinate the steak in this for several hours, turning once in a while.
3. Keep the steak refrigerated until cooking time.
4. Pre-heat the broiler.
5. Remove the steak meat from the marinade.
6. Broil it quickly, for about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
7. Place it on a cutting board.
8. With a well-sharpened carving knife, held at an angle and almost flat along the top of the meat, slice the steak thinly on the diagonal through to the bottom.
9. Serve hot.
The meat should be rare in the middle.