|Alfalfa sprouts||1 Tablespoon|
|Dark raisins||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrot||1 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Sunflower seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Reduced calorie rye bread slice||2|
|Light cream cheese||5 Teaspoon|
|Thin tomato slices||2|
|Red onion slices||2|
|Avocado||1 Ounce, pared and thinly sliced (1/8 Medium)|
1. In a small mixing bowl, prepare a mixture of sprouts, raisins, carrot, and sunflower seed and keep aside.
2. Over a slice of bread, spread cream cheese.
3. Top the bread with the sprout mixture, tomato, onion, avocado, lettuce, and remaining slice of bread.
4. Secure the sandwich with a toothpick.
5. Slice the sandwich in half.