|Egg noodles||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Fresh ginger root piece||2 Inch, peeled and shredded (1 Piece)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), sliced|
|Chicken breasts||1 Pound, boned, skinned, very thinly sliced (500 Gram)|
|Carrot||1 , cut into flowers|
|Spring onions||3 , finely sliced|
|Celery sticks||2 , thinly sliced|
|Canned bamboo shoots||8 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Can, 250 Gram)|
|Green pepper||1 , cored, deseeded and shredded|
|Bean sprouts||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Corn flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||6 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Pinch|
1) In a jug, place noodles and pour in boiling, salted water to cover.
2) Place the lid on and soak the noodles for at least 8 minutes, before draining the water.
3) In a bowl, combine all the glaze ingredients and season with salt.
4) In a wok, add oil to heat up.
5) Add ginger and garlic to stir-fry for 1 minute.
6) Add the chicken and continue stir-fry for 1 minute.
7) Now add carrot, spring onions, celery, bamboo shoots and pepper. Stir-fry properly for another 30 seconds.
8) Finally place the noodles and bean sprouts in the wok and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
9) Pour in the glaze by turning off heat.
10) Toss thoroughly to coat all the ingredients with the sauce.
11) Garnish with spring onion flowers before serving.